Copyright © Ascend Media
All materials contained on this site, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works and software, are the property of Ascend Media or its content suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Ascend Media. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute or republish materials contained on this site (either directly or by linking) without our prior written permission. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of content.
You may, however, download material from the site (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, noncommercial use only. We reserve all rights in and title to all material so downloaded. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including in some instances Ascend Media.
Ascend Media is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you believe that your rights in copyright are being violated by any materials posted on or transmitted through the site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending materials. It is our policy to revoke authorization to access the site for repeat infringers, where applicable. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The above information should be provided to Ascend Media's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement.